Our Corporate Clients are OEMs, Manufacturers, Associations and Media Organizations serving Home Professionals.
One of my current clients sees 24% month-over-month increase in their sales in the dealers that they have in my program.
Book a call with me to find out more.
We help our Corporate Clients:
- Increase top-line growth
- Evaluate their competitive positioning in the market and adjust as necessary
- Create clearly defined channel and growth strategies
- Execute their strategy with more pull-through from their sales organization
- Capitalize on the market demand for education and business support by designing, developing, launching and managing robust business education programs to address key dealer business hurdles and opportunities
- Dramatically improve customer brand and product loyalty as evidenced by greater share of wallet as well as overall increase in market share
- Educate and empower their internal service teams such as customer service, technical support, training, sales administration and inside sales to drive, both directly and indirectly, towards strategic growth objectives
Key skills we bring to a Corporate Client:
- Growth and Channel Strategy development
- Strategy that drives financial results with a focus on dealer success
- Change management that increase sales and service team buy-in and increases speed of implementation and integration for new processes and/or strategy pull-through
- Industry Expertise
- Unique Dealer Perspective with focus on Dealer Business Hurdles
Representative list of industries served:
- Interior and Exterior Window Coverings
- Shading, Awnings
- Home Automation
- Home Security
- Interior Design and Decor
- Windows and Doors
- Storm and Security Protection
How we work with Corporate Clients:
- Industry Expertise
- Dealer Engagement
- Internal Training, workshops, sales meetings
- Business Education offerings: Licensed, semi-custom, custom and/or entirely done-for-them options
- External content-creation: articles, blogs, email sequences, etc.
Who we work with:
- Associations and Media organizations in a wide range of home professional channels.
A large manufacturer who thinks that a business education program for their dealers is going to be amazing, but who does nothing with it, is not implementing and therefore not seeing the results that they could have, and exactly the same with the dealer.
This is why, in addition to our corporate clients, we work directly with dealers and small businesses, implementing front-line strategy.
For more info: Dealers & Small Business Page
Madeleine was an invaluable contributor while at Somfy North America. I know she will… help so many others as she moves forward.Michael Lee
Madeleine gave a presentation at our Quarterly Industry Association meeting. It was an absolute out of the park home run. The best I have ever witnessed… She’s definitely challenged me to “up my game” and to strive to emulate her style, poise and confidence.Jeff Robinson
Madeleine is an experienced high energy business building professional that specializes in helping dealers drive breakthrough growth and profitability – she has done this across several product categories and has developed an exclusive customized program for our Graber dealers.Tom Rodgers